Showcases provide you with the opportunity to:
- Observe phonics teaching in Reception and KS1
- Discover how to choose and use phonics resources effectively
- Find out how we have developed a Reading for Pleasure culture in our school
- Begin writing an action plan to apply for funding and free bespoke support
- Network with schools in your area
You will be invited to write an action plan to apply for funding and free support for your school. New Vision English Hub is able to offer up to £3,000 match funding to schools, with outright funding available to schools who meet specific eligibility criteria.
Headteachers attendance is compulsory. The event is also open to Reading Leaders and Senior Leaders at schools in North East London and Essex.
Schools whose phonics results were below 82% in 2019 can claim £160 per attendee to help offset travel and cover costs. This will be paid upon receipt of the action plan. Maximum two attendees per school.