Reading for Pleasure: Transforming your school's reading culture (TSRC)
Evidence-based leadership CPD for primary English Leads
The TSRC programme is a sustained, research based CPD programme aimed at primary English Leads. During the course of the programme participants will engage deeply with reading for pleasure pedagogy and leadership theory to transform their school’s reading culture. Participants will attend 5 sessions and complete gap tasks in between sessions. Those who commit will be expected to attend all sessions.
- Understand the research underpinning RfP practice and pedagogy
- Widen knowledge of children’s literature
- Transform whole school reading culture in your school
- Develop the leadership skills to initiate and sustain change
- Become advocates for RfP and share experiences and best practice
Training will be delivered at Elmhurst Primary School, Newham, on the following dates:
3rd November 2022
1st December 2022
26th January 2023
16th March 2023
22nd June 2023
Please complete the Google Form here to register your interest.
Click here for the Transforming your School's Reading Culture Flyer.