Reading for Pleasure: Transforming your school's reading culture (TSRC)
Evidence-based leadership CPD for primary English Leads
The TSRC programme is a sustained, research based CPD programme aimed at primary English Leads. During the course of the programme participants will engage deeply with reading for pleasure pedagogy and leadership theory to transform their school’s reading culture. Participants will attend 5 sessions and complete gap tasks in between sessions. Those who commit will be expected to attend all sessions.
- Understand the research underpinning RfP practice and pedagogy
- Widen knowledge of children’s literature
- Transform whole school reading culture in your school
- Develop the leadership skills to initiate and sustain change
- Become advocates for RfP and share experiences and best practice
Training will be delivered at Elmhurst Primary School, Newham, on the following dates:
7th November 2023
12th December 2023
16th January 2024
12th March 2024
18th June 2024
Click here to express your interest in the programme.